This page tells you how to REGISTER as a Participant for the IVC2018 in Rotterdam. Registration embodies the following actions:
- Submitting your relevant personal information
- Purchase of a Congress ticket
The choice of congress ticket depends on your role, availability (attendance dates), and age.
- Purchase of a Dutch Viola Society membership
(optional in most cases, but mandatory in some special cases)
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions for IVC2018 Participation
- Registration is mandatory for everyone attending the Congress.
- Registration is personal, and cannot be done as a group.
The next paragraphs describe the Participant categories, the Ticket types available, the Ticket prices, the Benefits of registration and the step-by-step Registration procedure. Click on the arrow icons below to expand and explore each topic. Please read it through carefully, so that you can complete your registration swiftly and correctly.
Four great reasons why you should Register early:
- The sooner you Register, the less you pay.
- For Young Delegates, eligibility for Master class auditions and selection requires that you have registered for the Congress (by Sept. 1st).
- For Delegates, advance sign-up for Workshops (from Sept. 1st) requires that you have Registered for the Congress. If you wait too long, the Workshops may be fully booked.
- Early Registration allows us to plan activities and resources more accurately for a predictable number of visitors, thereby ensuring a better Congress experience for all!